Scrum with Kanban – Enjoying the Best of Scrum AND Kanban/Flow
About the Professional Scrum with Kanban class
It isn’t about Scrum OR Kanban anymore. It is about how to bring them together effectively.
In The Professional Scrum with Kanban™ (PSK) class Scrum practitioners learn:
- how to define and visualize flow using Kanban together with the Scrum artifacts
- The importance and key techniques of limiting Work in Process
- Actively manage and improve the flow in Scrum’s events
- What their role would be when it comes to inspecting and adapting the Scrum Team’s workflow whether they are Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Development Team members or other stakeholders interested in improving flow in their organization.
Over the 2 days, Scrum practitioners learn how to apply Kanban practices to their work.
Participants will learn flow theory and Kanban principles, play an immersive Kanban simulation, build Kanban boards for their Scrum teams, learn patterns for how to infuse Kanban’s thinking and practices into the Scrum events, artifacts, and roles.
There will also be time in class for the Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) to provide coaching on flow challenges that you and your classmates may be experiencing today or may in the future.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF THE PROFESSIONAL SCRUM WITH KANBAN COURSE?
- What principles and practices are needed to establish an effective flow in a Scrum environment.
- Patterns for adapting Scrum’s roles, events and artifacts to improve flow using key Kanban principles
- Understanding of the differences and similarities between Scrum and Kanban.
- Key lean/flow metrics used in Scrum with Kanban
- Modern estimation/forecasting Techniques
A digital Transformation Consulting Firm with a deeply experienced and pragmatic team that can guide you in your journey towards real agility, whether its Technical Agility or Operational Agility at team level.