How do you implement SAFe in a pragmatic way? STI has years of a variety of agile scaling experiences – Since 2008 We’ve been helping organizations such as Intel, Siemens, HP, Philips achieve agility at scale.
In our 4-day Implementing SAFe 4.6 workshops, our SPCTs share their experience to help bring to life SAFe’s principles, roles, events, artifacts. NEW: As of Oct 2019, the classes also include a preview of SAFe 5.0 so participants are well prepared to upgrade their certification and their transformation to SAFe 5.0 when it is released in 2020. SPC5 upgrade will be provided free of charge to SPC4s in good standing.
Attendees of STI SPC workshops get access to on-demand mentoring on their journey to become an SPC and their first steps in the SAFe implementation trenches.
Following along the SAFe Implementation Roadmap you will learn:
- The competencies needed for the successful implementation of SAFe. (The class starts with a deep dive into the SAFe competencies using the Leading SAFe curriculum delivered with an emphasis on how to teach the curriculum and exploring some deeper aspects that aren’t covered in a typical SAFe Agilist context )
- When to choose SAFe as your scaling approach
- Tips and tricks for pitching SAFe in your organization
- Techniques for identifying SAFe Value Streams and designing Agile Release Trains
- How to prepare for the successful launch of your first Agile Release Train.
- Where to focus your attention when coaching Agile Release Trains through their first couple of Program Increments
- How to build a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture
- When/how to extend towards a Lean Portfolio or a Large Solution configuration.
- Patterns for healthy and sustainable SAFe implementation.
Benefits of attending an STI Implementing SAFe workshop and becoming a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
Implementing SAFe classes are led by SAFe Program Consultant Trainers (SPCTs) – ensuring a high quality of delivery, real-world experience, and training professionalism. The classes are co-trained by an SPCT or specifically approved experienced SPCs.
Taking an Implementing SAFe class is the path to getting certified as a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC). SPCs can deliver formal SAFe training classes and have access to all the SAFe power toolkits.
Is the Implementing SAFe class for you? Should you pursue an SPC4 Certification?
- Leaders in the Product Development/IT organization looking to educate themselves on approaches for scaling agile beyond the team level. SAFe is certainly the most popular scaling approach out there.
- Agile Consultants/Coaches/Scrum Masters looking to add program/portfolio training/consulting/coaching capabilities to what they can offer their teams/clients, and looking to add the desired SPC4 badge to their resume.
- Leaders/Change Agents looking to understand how to implement SAFe in a healthy effective way using the SAFe Implementation Roadmap.
- Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel or consultants looking to understand how to implement Lean/Agile at the Program/Portfolio level for their organization or their clients.
- Process/Quality Center of Excellence people trying to balance agility and coherent robust process framework.
Recommended level of experience for the Implementing SAFe class
A digital Transformation Consulting Firm with a deeply experienced and pragmatic team that can guide you in your journey towards real agility, whether its Technical Agility or Operational Agility at team level.